Eminence Dance Complex uses a sliding scale to calculate tuition rates. Add up the amount of time per week of classes, then slide over and find the rate of tuition per month.
We are excited to share our 2020-2021 tuition rates!
Hours / Week
$ / Month
Hours / Week
$ / Month
|4.25||$226.50||Family Max (2 kids)||$500.00|
Tuition is due by the 1st of each month, no later than the 5th . ALL accounts
must have a card on file that will be auto-drafted between the 1st and the 5th of the
month. If you want to pay prior to the 1 st it can be paid via cash, credit card, check or
online through our Studio Director Software. After the 6th of the month, a $35 late fee
will be charged and enforced on all accounts past due. Late notices will be sent via email.
Checks can be made out to: Eminence Dance Complex or EDC. Tuition is not pro-rated
for absences. Dancers are encouraged to attend makeup classes for classes missed
within the month their class was missed.
* If two students in a family exceed the maximum and are over $500, the third student
will then start over as a separate student, and their funds will be added to the $500 max.Monthly statements are not mailed unless accounts are delinquent. Tuition is the same for a holiday month or a month with 5 weeks. There is no price reduction for missed classes; however, lessons may be made up within the same month. Tuition is for lessons and has nothing to do with Recital, Registration, or Costume fees. Please give a 30 day notice to Eminence Dance Complex ASAP, if dropping a class or you will continue to be billed. To add/drop a class, please go to the front office to make it final.
Tuition Refunds and Credits: Classes will not be pro-rated for your absences planned or unplanned. Credits and refunds may be issued under limited circumstances. Requests for such must be made in writing and approval is at the sole discretion of EDC ownership.
Type of Fee Dollar / Amount Date Due
Registration $75.00/$150.00 family max Time of registration
$50 for existing students
- The registration fee is due at registration time. Family max applies to siblings only
- The paid registration fee will reserve the dancers spot in the classes selected.
- All forms must be signed and returned to the office before the dancer begins their classes.
Costumes $90 (XSC-XLC) $95 (Combo Class Tap/Ballet) $100 (XSA-XLA)
- Costume fee is due by September 17th. Costumes will be ordered for all dancers in a class. The only exception will be for a dancer that has notified the director, in writing, that they will not be participating in the recital. Once the costume is ordered there are no refunds, as we have to prepay for all costumes by the end of October. If the costume is ordered and the dancer decides to not participate in the recital there will still not be a refund. Costumes will include a personalized garment bag and the tights needed for their dance.
Recital Fee $75/($50 siblings) Family max: $175
- Recital fee is non-refundable and due by October 15th . We assume that all dancers will participate in the recital. If the recital fee is paid and the dancer decides to not participate in the recital this money is not refunded. Please notify the director in writing that the dancer will not be participating in the recital.
Recital Dates: June 4th —Dress Rehearsal. June 5th — Recital.
Location: Timber Creek High School
Address: 12350 Timberland Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76243
All rates subject to change.